Skip to main content

Bandai Tamashii Nations Dragon Ball SH Figuarts Broly Legendary Super Saiyan Toy Figure Review

The SH Figuarts Broly Dragon Ball toy is one massive figure. He stands even taller than Nappa and is definitely going to stand out in your Dragon Ball Z toy display. SH Figuarts has also included several green spherical special effects parts for Broly's attack which is a great addition because SH Figuarts is usually not very generous with special effects parts. The SH Figuarts Broly figure has a very nice sculpt and as seen in the anime, his irises disappears when transforming into this Super Saiyan form and adds to his maniacal look.

The massive growth in his muscle mass does nothing to slow him down unlike the Super Saiyan Third Grade transformation that Trunks attempted. With muscle mass increasing so much, Trunk's speed was greatly reduced and as pointed out by Perfect Cell, what good is such power if you cannot hit your opponent. It was not the case with Super Saiyan Broly as he evades a joint attack by Goku and Piccolo effortlessly. 

The SH Figuarts Broly Dragon Ball Toy figure is a must have for any serious SH Figuarts Dragon Ball Figures collector.

The SH Figuarts Broly Figure comes in at approximately 7.5 Inch high, appropriately taller than other S.H.Figuarts Dragon Ball characters.

He comes with two facial expression parts including one maniacal smirking face and the other being a berserk-like scream Additional parts include three unique energy-sphere effect parts and interchangeable hand piece.

The SH Figuarts Broly figure is available for sale on Amazon.com Now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gigantic Dark Guyver III Action Figure- Max Factory Guyver Bio Fighter Collection 09 Review

Written by Jax Pics Courtesy of Donnay The packaging for the  Gigantic Dark Guyver  is as shown. Box art looks great, and all the accessories can be seen through the clear display window. The   Gigantic Dark Guyver   comes with GigaSmasher changeable part, Gravity ram (long and short), Two interchangeable heads, one with sonic orbs closed and one open, three high frequency swords for each arm, interchangeable wrist parts (fist, grab, and hold), and an improved display stand (more on this) After spending about 10 mins untying all the wiring binding the Gigantic Dark Figure, he is finally released from his plastic prison and ready for action! But first let me point out a personal experience I had with the Gigantic Dark Guyver's High Frequency Blades. Everyone should take note of this. The three blades on the arm work this way. The longest and second longest blades have holes on the ends of the blades it self. On the arms there are corresponding pegs where you can fit

Toy Review: Max Factory Figma Guyver I Figure vs Maxfactory Bio Fighter Collection Guyver I Figure

I have been a collector of the Maxfactory Bio Fighter Collection Guyver figures for many years now and it was only recently that the Figma Guyver I  came to my attention. Even though I have seen pictures of the Figma Guyver I figure for a while, I had always thought that it was just a scaled down version of the previous Bio Fighter Collection Guyver I figure. It turns out that I was wrong and there are many differences between the old and new Guyver figure and the  Figma Guyver I   could be a good start to a promising toy line. In terms of scale, the Figma Guyver I figure is smaller than the BFC Guyver I figure but the differences do not stop here. Articulation and paint job wise, the Figma version is fantastic and even more articulated than the BFC version. For example, the Figma Guyver I can actually perform a high kick and a split which the BFC Guyver I is not able to, due to the very hard rubber located near the waist. Also, you can switch out the chest p

Jax Woon's Collection - Rare Guyver Figures 100% Complete Collection in Glass Display Cabinet

I just moved to my new house and finally got a proper toy display cabinet for my toy collection. The centre-piece of my collection is of course the Guyver anime figures from the Maxfactory Bio Fighter Collection Series. I have had many friends coming over to my place and commenting that these Guyver Figures look very nice but they had no idea who these characters were. If you do not already know them and are a fan of anime, I highly recommend that you purchase the Guyver Anime: Complete Box Set [Blu-ray] from Amazon.com to get to know them. It is just 26 episodes so it will not take up a lot of your time to start a new anime series. I consider myself lucky to have been able to complete the collection way before the prices sky rocketed in the secondary market. Just doing a quick search on Ebay and you will find that the average listed price for the Guyver Figures is about USD$200 to USD$400 per figure meaning the prices have more than tripled from the time of relea